How does LTT picks winners for gaming rig 2019?

Hamid Brakovic

Hi everyone im new to the forum and i was wondering how does LTT picks winners for gaming rig 2019, by that i mean does anyone knows the process of it or how does it works.
I'm not gonna lie i gave it a shot this year and i did not have any equpment to make a video but still i made some montage ony my phone and share it to youtube.. What do you think does the quality matter that much or you can just give it the best shot you can and hope for the best?

If the submission to a giveaway is through a third-party program like gleam, then the program will randomly select the winner.

If the submission is via video (through email, twitter, etc), then they choose the best based on their criteria.

how to do make a video for this giveaway tho  i have no idea how to do this on a HP EliteBook 8440p yeah i know it sucks big time 

They explained this question in the video. Submissions are judged by their creativity of video including but not limited to:

• Best Overall Video (Make us laugh!)
  • Worst Computer (Show us why you deserve this rig!)
  • Best International Candidate (Gives us your best shot!)

Here is a link to the main Thread

Enter at https://lmg.gg/8KVPF for your chance to build a computer with Linus at Linus Tech Tips headquarters in Canada.

If you wish to submit a video be creative have fun with the video and make something strange and new. Find a costume and do a fake news report about how bad your setup is and have interviews with people who it has affected. Get all dressed up as a scientist and do some math about how a better gaming setup would fix world hunger in the fake news video. Just a suggestion. 

Have fun with the video and make a video to have fun with showing how you could improve with a new setup. Don't make some 30 second ebegging video in hopes to receive a new $2000 PC for free. 

Good Luck and have fun with it. 

2 hours ago, Biojudgement said:

how to do make a video for this giveaway tho  i have no idea how to do this on a HP EliteBook 8440p yeah i know it sucks big time 

If you have smartphone, those have enough to do entry.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Merged stuff in here. Try not to post millions of threads. Also, official competition thread is place where you get questions answered best

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv