Project Velika Planina

Another month, another build... one of my top 3 favorite projects of this year. Velika Planina was named and themed in respect to EKWB and this gorgeous piece of mountain, and the beautiful purple flowers that bloom in its plateau. Fun fact, its only an hour drive from EK HQ!

This one is special to me, in so many ways! Tried out some new painting techniques, first time playing with fresh off the line watercooling, and I had the opportunity to document my work in finer detail and use the parts provided to me to create tutorials.
I made all the fan splitters from scratch and terminated the RGB fans into 1 plug per radiator.

This project was graciously sponsored by EKWB, It took almost 3 years modding to get the YES... And damn does it feel amazing.
The Tou2.0 Inspired front panel for the Inwin 303 came to me after having this case sitting at my feet for nearly 2 whole years.

System specs:
Cpu - Intel i7 8700k, Delidded at 5.2ghz
Mobo - Asus Maximus Code, with Mountain peak inspired paint
Gpu - EVGA RTX 2070 XC
Ram - TeamGroup T-Force Nighthawk 4x8gb @ 3200mhz , with Mountain peak inspired paint
OS Storage - Samsung 970 evo m.2
Game Storage - TeamGroup T-Force Delta 2 SSD , with Mountain peak inspired paint and UV LED's
PSU - Seasonic Focus +Gold 850w
Cables - Tpbmods, Made with Teleios

Full EKWB Cooling solution:
Cpu -  Velocity RGB Nickel + Plexi
Gpu - Vector RTX 2080 RGB Nickel + Plexi w/Nickel backplate
Pump/Res - Xres 140 Revo D5 RGB Wrapped in mountains.
Rads -  1 PE/1 SE Coolstream 360
Fittings - All Torque series angled and HTC 16mm
Fans - Vardar 120ER RGB
Coolant - CryoFuel Indigo Violet

And now, in no particular order of favoritism, I give you... Velika Planina
2aWsNsg.jpg
o5nC2vo.jpg
RFpun4C.jpg
8xdGyA1.jpg
9Gp4VzO.jpg
BBCTVI2.jpg
Nd7ZolC.jpg
2OKtdus.jpg
sw4jAdh.jpg
bombH0k.jpg
73qqozm.jpg
QWxUndc.jpg
57ttpH9.jpg
BPT9bo8.jpg
a0u6iTT.jpg
WLUJLPT.jpg

Stunning. Love the straight angled tube coming off the CPU block... really fits the angular theme with the choice of ram  and the front design.

Any full light pics?

10 minutes ago, WWicket said:

Stunning. Love the straight angled tube coming off the CPU block... really fits the angular theme with the choice of ram  and the front design.

Any full light pics?

Thank you @WWicket  unfortunately at this time no. Final shots are always saved for build logs, and I keep all my progress shots dedicated to my Social medias as I normally do. Feel free to follow them on Facebook and Instagram :) Same name.   I want to give those who support and follow me a story, something to grow with and offer input!

2 minutes ago, Tpbmods said:

Final shots are always saved for build logs, and I keep all my progress shots dedicated to my Social medias as I normally do. Feel free to follow them on Facebook and Instagram :) Same name.   

Cool. Will check them out there.

• 2 weeks later...

You know that "Velika Planina" is Croatian? :P 

Phenomenal build, really dig those colors.

CPU: i9-9900K R0 3,6 GHz (Coffee Lake) | AIO: ROG RYUJIN 360 | GPU: RTX 2080 Ti ROG MATRIX | MOBO: ROG Maximus XI Extreme | RAM: Trident Z Neo Series, DDR4-3600, CL16 64 GB | Case: O11Dynamic XL (ROG Certified) | PSU: Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum | SSD: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

On 10/2/2019 at 2:58 AM, Andrijaaa said:

You know that "Velika Planina" is Croatian? :P 

Phenomenal build, really dig those colors.

Ahh yes, The Big Mountain
Velika Planina was named and themed in respect to EKWB and this gorgeous piece of mountain, and the beautiful purple flowers that bloom in its plateau.
Fun fact, its only an hour drive from EK HQ!