Should I buy parts or pre-built

I am going to buy a new computer and I have looked into building one myself or buying a pre-built one. I don't know much about parts but my budget is 2500, and I am trying to get both an i9-9900k and a 2080 ti. I also played around with the cyber power configuration, but I don't know much about it.
In short, my question is what computer I should buy to get maximum gaming performance with 2500 dollars.

Links to computers I have looked at:
https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/8B6MnQ/glorious-intel-gamingstreaming-build
I wasn't able to make a link but here is the name - Cyberpower: Gamer Infinity RX Ultra 300 Gaming PC

generally, building instead of buying prebuilt lets you know every last part that's in your PC, and better bang for buck since you don't pay for the construction.

plus or minus a windows license, if you're into that

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Thanks for the fast response. I was wondering if it would be worth to wait for the new Ryzen 9 3950X and also what the difference is between i9-9900k and the Ryzen 9 3900x.
I am looking to buy an Alienware ah2518hf monitor and I want to be able to reach 240 fps with my computer. Is Freesync or G-sync better for gaming?

I will also be looking into overclocking,