I'm gonna be completely honest... I'm a bit worried about my ssd right now

exotioner

So, basically what happened is :
I bought a Samsung 840 EVO SSD, Being a dummy I forgot I had to buy an OS too, but since I'm saving up for my dream build currently, I let that extra bit of money go in that stash.

I was peeking around in the Smasung Magician software and noticed ''AHCI mode is not enabled'' so I went into my Bios (Roughly 10-15 minutes ago) and for some reason my boot drives were set to RAID mode, I have no idea why.
I looked at the settings and I found ''AHCI'' as an option, I remembered this from the samsung magician software, so I went and changed it to AHCI because it said that'd be the optimal setting if I wanted the maximum performance.
When i booted my pc back up, it said ''BOOTMNGR Missing'' I went into the Bios, and it asked which drive to boot off of, and since I don't have my OS on my SSD (Not gonna be migrating, and I don't mind it being slow currently, I can wait for my dream build :wub: ) I chose my Seagate Barracuda Harddrive, and it booted normally.
However.. 
it started installing driversoftware for these things : 

ST31000524AS ATA Device (Guessing that's my Seagate)
ATA Channel 4 ( No idea) 
Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 6 (Driver ..?)
Port SATA AHCI Controller 1C02 (Driver for AHCI mode ..?)
HL-DT-ST-DVDRAM GH70N ATA Device (My Dvd Drive ?)
ATA Channel 1 
Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB ATA Device (Not completely sure there..)

Any help ? :( It seems to be running fine, just want to check if something happened when I did this, if so, I will immedietly change it back :)

So, basically what happened is :

I bought a Samsung 840 EVO SSD, Being a dummy I forgot I had to buy an OS too, but since I'm saving up for my dream build currently, I let that extra bit of money go in that stash.

I was peeking around in the Smasung Magician software and noticed ''AHCI mode is not enabled'' so I went into my Bios (Roughly 10-15 minutes ago) and for some reason my boot drives were set to RAID mode, I have no idea why.

I looked at the settings and I found ''AHCI'' as an option, I remembered this from the samsung magician software, so I went and changed it to AHCI because it said that'd be the optimal setting if I wanted the maximum performance.

When i booted my pc back up, it said ''BOOTMNGR Missing'' I went into the Bios, and it asked which drive to boot off of, and since I don't have my OS on my SSD (Not gonna be migrating, and I don't mind it being slow currently, I can wait for my dream build :wub: ) I chose my Seagate Barracuda Harddrive, and it booted normally.

However.. 

it started installing driversoftware for these things : 

ST31000524AS ATA Device (Guessing that's my Seagate)

ATA Channel 4 ( No idea) 

Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 6 (Driver ..?)

Port SATA AHCI Controller 1C02 (Driver for AHCI mode ..?)

HL-DT-ST-DVDRAM GH70N ATA Device (My Dvd Drive ?)

ATA Channel 1 

Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB ATA Device (Not completely sure there..)

Any help ? :( It seems to be running fine, just want to check if something happened when I did this, if so, I will immedietly change it back :)

If you don't have money to buy an os just temporarily install a free easy to use linux distro such as linux mint or ubuntu... also, it is possible to clone your hdd to your ssd so that your os is installed (windows will say your key is not approved, however I can teach you a workaround to that.. it's not really illegal since it's still a legitimate os key you have on your hdd) 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

If you don't have money to buy an os just temporarily install a free easy to use linux distro such as linux mint or ubuntu... also, it is possible to clone your hdd to your ssd so that your os is installed (windows will say your key is not approved, however I can teach you a workaround to that.. it's not really illegal since it's still a legitimate os key you have on your hdd) 

I know this is a thing, but since I'm okay with it having the speed that it has, and I only have Battlefield 4 on it currently, I'm fine :) I will eventually get Windows 8.1 (Pretty much only for the performance, and I kind of like it, actually.)

I wouldn't mind you teaching me this though, as I actually got NO idea how to do it. lol.

But Migrating my Files from my HDD to my SSD is a thing I had been looking at, Sadly, I have absolutely no idea how I'm filling up over 200Gb after I deleted all my games and stuff. O.o So I have no clue how to get it under 110Gb lol.

Should I try to unplug my SSD and return the HDD to it's factory settings or whatever it's called ? (Delete everything I guess)

I know this is a thing, but since I'm okay with it having the speed that it has, and I only have Battlefield 4 on it currently, I'm fine :) I will eventually get Windows 8.1 (Pretty much only for the performance, and I kind of like it, actually.)

I wouldn't mind you teaching me this though, as I actually got NO idea how to do it. lol.

But Migrating my Files from my HDD to my SSD is a thing I had been looking at, Sadly, I have absolutely no idea how I'm filling up over 200Gb after I deleted all my games and stuff. O.o So I have no clue how to get it under 110Gb lol.

Should I try to unplug my SSD and return the HDD to it's factory settings or whatever it's called ? (Delete everything I guess)

Personally I use a free application called spacesniffer (http://www.uderzo.it/main_products/space_sniffer/) which will scan you drive and give you a map of where your large files are so you can get an idea and delete the files...(you can right click to delete) 

BF4 and many other games take up a huge amount of space and I wouldn't put them on an ssd for that reason. In origin, you can choose where you want to install your games (same on steam) so you can choose to install it on a different hard drive. In origin, the install directory is listed in "advanced settings", your main hard drive (ssd), should normally be called 'C", and the other hard drive "D" or something. 

Personally I use a free application called spacesniffer (http://www.uderzo.it/main_products/space_sniffer/) which will scan you drive and give you a map of where your large files are so you can get an idea and delete the files...(you can right click to delete) 

BF4 and many other games take up a huge amount of space and I wouldn't put them on an ssd for that reason. In origin, you can choose where you want to install your games (same on steam) so you can choose to install it on a different hard drive. In origin, the install directory is listed in "advanced settings", your main hard drive (ssd), should normally be called 'C", and the other hard drive "D" or something. 

I've been playing around a bit with the tool you showed me, and my HDD is now on 66.7GB Without BF4, Which is nice :) That means there's ~46Gb left for bf4 to expand with the DLC's.

A last question is though :

http://prntscr.com/2pae2k

This thing. Can I change it, and what happens if I change it ? o-o I'm kind of scared since it says ''Using a RAW partition may damage your data.''

I've been playing around a bit with the tool you showed me, and my HDD is now on 66.7GB Without BF4, Which is nice :) That means there's ~46Gb left for bf4 to expand with the DLC's.

A last question is though :

http://prntscr.com/2pae2k

This thing. Can I change it, and what happens if I change it ? o-o I'm kind of scared since it says ''Using a RAW partition may damage your data.''

you can change it and nothing will happen (it will make garbage collection on your ssd less efficient though). However I recommend you just keep it at 10% and leave it like that. 

you can change it and nothing will happen (it will make garbage collection on your ssd less efficient though). However I recommend you just keep it at 10% and leave it like that. 

Okay sounds good...

Though, another thing (Sorry for asking so much D: )

I've been trying to make my HDD under 55GB, which I've noticed is kinda impossible, lol. 

Anyway, I found this, and I'm not sure what it is.. Is it okay to delete it ? 

http://prntscr.com/2pah31

By ''it'' I mean the AppCrash_bf4.exe thingy :)

Okay sounds good...

Though, another thing (Sorry for asking so much D: )

I've been trying to make my HDD under 55GB, which I've noticed is kinda impossible, lol. 

Anyway, I found this, and I'm not sure what it is.. Is it okay to delete it ? 

http://prntscr.com/2pah31

By ''it'' I mean the AppCrash_bf4.exe thingy :)

Yes it should be fine. That should be your bf4 crash reports or something but you should have no use for them and it shouldn't affect your computer. 

You can always delete files in the report queue. 

Yes it should be fine. That should be your bf4 crash reports or something but you should have no use for them and it shouldn't affect your computer. 

You can always delete files in the report queue. 

God damn I'm running into alot of problems..

Sorry for messaging again, I hope you don't mind.. :c

Somehow when deleting the ''Latest places'' or whatever It made a file by itself on my desktop which I can't remove D:

here's a picture of it : 

http://prntscr.com/2pax2c

It's in danish, it translates to ''Latest Places'' Any help ? :(

Somehow when deleting the ''Latest places'' or whatever It made a file by itself on my desktop which I can't remove D:

here's a picture of it : 

just turn recent items off, it's a useless feature anyway:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/2013-recent-items-turn-off.html

Also be careful and don't just start deleting random stuff now.. not all files are safe to delete haha. 

here's a picture of it : 

Whenever I right click it, it gives me these options : 

Open 

Open with Sandboxie (I have that program for some MMORPG purposes)

Remove the list of latest places

Nothing else, but it won't let me remove it, not even move it to the recycle bin :(

Also be careful and don't just start deleting random stuff now.. not all files are safe to delete haha. 

Aha thanks. :) 

And I know buddy, I only delete the things I know of, even though there's still ~60Gb of stuff I don't even know. :(

Allllllll the stuff I have no idea what is - Ain't touchin :)

One last thing, by the way..

Since you've helped me so much, do you know any trusting program to find your (in my case anyway) windows 7 Key ? :)

I guess I'll need it when I'm done migrating my HDD to my SSD, which I'm doing currently, but it'll still take another 2 hours and 30 minutes xD