Laptop Recommendations???

I have a MSI GF63 RCX which has i7 9750h and 1050ti, i found it very loud and the performance is not greate enough, and im having wifi problems with this laptop, it usually says "connected, no internet" and say default gatway is not available in troubleshoot 

i want to replace it with a 2070 and with a better wifi card and also quieter and longer battery life( at least 5 hours of browsing) because i use it for school and some rendering at home ,,,is there laptop which is under 1900 cad and matches the above requirements, is there any?(most of the laptop with almost same specs as my laptop usually sells at 1400-1900 cad in ebay)

or should i wait for rtx3000 series for cheaper? 

If you really need a thin-and-light gaming laptop, MSI GS65 or the Aero, depending on if one has a feature you prefer or if one is cheaper where you live.

Though I would really recommend a Thinkpad and a desktop for gaming/heavier work (or a Thinkpad X1 Extreme gen 2 and just turn down the settings on some games).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

5 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

If you really need a thin-and-light gaming laptop, MSI GS65 or the Aero, depending on if one has a feature you prefer or if one is cheaper where you live.

Though I would really recommend a Thinkpad and a desktop for gaming/heavier work (or a Thinkpad X1 Extreme gen 2 and just turn down the settings on some games).

now... for the most important to me is battery life and the noise , and i want a better performance, battery life is important at school

also which aero model is better for battery life and noise

2 minutes ago, WhyThereIsAPieOverHead said:

now... for the most important to me is battery life and the noise , and i want a better performance, battery life is important at school

Well noise and battery life are both affected by specs and thermals respectively, so the lower spec ones will have slightly better battery life.

But if you want battery life don't get a gaming laptop.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, WhyThereIsAPieOverHead said:

Well, for battery life - the Aero is probably going to be the best, followed by the X1 and GS65

2 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Well, for battery life - the Aero is probably going to be the best, followed by the X1 and GS65

im currently viewing aero 15 x9... in their website

looks promising but still need to look at reviews

6 minutes ago, WhyThereIsAPieOverHead said:

im currently viewing aero 15 x9... in their website

looks promising but still need to look at reviews

Keep in mind limitations - the bigger the GPU, the hotter and more power hungry it will be

20 minutes ago, WhyThereIsAPieOverHead said:

also i found that the speakers are kinda ... sucks

You can't have it all - if you drop down to a 1660 Ti (since mobile 2060 is gimped to the point where it can lose to the 1660 Ti), then you can get a good option in the from of the GA502

1 hour ago, 5x5 said:

You can't have it all - if you drop down to a 1660 Ti (since mobile 2060 is gimped to the point where it can lose to the 1660 Ti), then you can get a good option in the from of the GA502

i found that aero 15 costs 2000 cad which is above budget(

1 hour ago, WhyThereIsAPieOverHead said:

i found that aero 15 costs 2000 cad which is above budget(

You want a 2070 with good battery life. That's the price for a unicorn