Windows 10 internet checkers

Araphen
Go to solution Solved by Spakes,

Or look for some sites like miniclip with checkers. There are some specific sites like PlayOK and cardgames.io that you can give a shot.

My grandpa is on a windows 7 computer and plays internet checkers for an hour or two every day.  But when windows 7 loses support they're shutting down the internet checkers server.  I've tried a bunch of different windows 10 checkers games but none that i find are free, online, and for windows 10.  I was hoping someone might know one that would work

Have you checked the windows store?

That's where games like chess and mahjong live now.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

There's a few checkers games on the windows store but all the ones i checked out were either player vs computer or local pvp.  

Or look for some sites like miniclip with checkers. There are some specific sites like PlayOK and cardgames.io that you can give a shot.

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

5 minutes ago, Spakes said:

Thanks, you've definitely given me something to work with there.  He's not super computer savvy so i'll have to put a link to it on his desktop and maybe adblock a few specific things but I'm still going to keep looking in case there's something better.