Graphics Card Power Supply Question

I am thinking of purchasing a new graphics card. I am deciding between a 660, 7870, or even stepping up to the 660 ti. Which would be the best for 1080p gaming on a single monitor? I usually prefer to game on high settings.

Also, the other question is whether my power supply would be able to handle these cards. The power supply that I currently have is linked below:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182066

My Current Specs:

i3 3225

H61M-HVS

An old 275 gb HDD

A 120gb ssd for boot.

4gb of 1333mhz ram

Thanks for replying.

If you can get the 7870 for significantly cheaper than the 660ti, then i would get that as the two are fairly similar. If the price difference isn't  that much, then get the 660ti. In terms of that PSU, it should  be able to power it; however, i wouldn't look at overclocking anything - CPU or GPU. What are your other specs?

To be honest, because we dont have full specs, I would say use http://www.extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp to calculate it and see if it will hit 400W on 100% load. If it hits more, I wouldn't say go for it.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I'd go for the 7870, AMD as a single card solution is slapping Nvidia to crap, especially with all the free games xD

for the psu, it should power it fine, if you wanna overclock you'd be better off a 500w or 550w :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

My friend has a 7850 card with his new computer (wich i put together) and it handles games pretty good, so i think the 7870 is even better and of course the free game bundles rules :), If i were going to upgrade my card, i definetly go with a 7870

At this moment in time I would go AMD (Never settle bundles and better across more games currently)

My Current Specs:

i3 3225

H61M-HVS

An old 275 gb HDD

A 120gb ssd for boot.

4gb of 1333mhz ram

Thanks for replying.