Is it a decent overclock?

Hey guyz

Sorry for my bad english

I have asus p6t x58 mobo with an x5670.. thermal take smart 650w psu and cooler master masterair ma410p cooler with 2 fans..i am overclocking my cpu for two days trying each and everything.. and this is what i got.. my stock clock speed was 3.3ghz and ram was 1600mhz.. i overclocked it to 4.3 ghz at 1.38 volt .. my uncore is at 3.6ghz at 1.45 volts and ram is oc to 2000mhz.. at 1.64v  i tried to lower the voltages on everything but this is the edge.. the system is not stable in less voltage then this. Pll voltage are at 1.9v ..

I tried to overclock it more but i can't achieve 4.4 ghz at 1.4v and more then that volts makes my cpu a bit toasty and it throttles .. i tried to change everything beleive me.. i just wanna ask is it a good overclock?

My stock cinebench score was 705cb

Overclocked cinebench score is 1003cb

If you need more help on the OC part, instead of making a new thread, just post in the X58 one linked in my signature: 

Bunch of experienced OCers there, guys who have tested and binned like 70-100+ of these Xeons and i7s, and keep testing more just for fun, they know a hell of a lot about OCing on this platform. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

18 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

If you need more help on the OC part, instead of making a new thread, just post in the X58 one linked in my signature: 

Bunch of experienced OCers there, guys who have tested and binned like 70-100+ of these Xeons and i7s, and keep testing more just for fun, they know a hell of a lot about OCing on this platform. 

I have posted on that.. let's hope that i can get a help