Diablo 3

grangervoldemort

Was this game designed for consoles? I read online that it plays better with a gamepad. Thanks

- Core i5 3570k
- GA-Z77X-D3H -- REV 1.0

- Samsung Green 8GB DDR3 C11 1600Mhz 30nm
- Gigabyte HD 7870 OC Windforce 3x 2GB

- Corsair TX 650W

- Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E

- TP-Link Wireless N Adapter TL-WDN4800
- Bluetooth Adapter - TRUST 17772

- OS Drive Crucial MX500 500GB

- Samsung BluRay ODD

Lian Li SATA power switch BZ-H06B
BitFenix Recon Internet-Connected Fan Controller
Zalman CNPS9500AT with Zalman ZM-CS5B CNPS Clip Support

it plays perfectly fine with keyboard and mouse.  i dont know anybody that would suggest gamepad instead.(and quite frankly anybody who does is wrong and has never played a high level greater rift)

with a gamepad you lose alot of the micro control that a mouse gives, thats needed at higher difficulties.

that being said, the entire game was designed around the fact that it would be playable on console. the lack of skill progression and build diversity that plagues the game, and that itemization is the primary difference between builds instead of what skills you use, is entirely because it was released on console.

the things people loved about Diablo 2, that dont exist in D3, is because its on console.

but its still a good game, and i highly recommend using keyboard/mouse if you're playing on PC

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.