looking for big rack or tower case with PCI-E splitter

bololabich

Looking for some options to add more PCI-E slots (x1 will be enough but it's not like longer ones are a problem) to a workstation, sadly I can't give you the motherboard model right now but it has multiple x16 slots and sadly all of them are occupied. The current case is some regular PC mid-tower and is too small as is even right now thus I need some kind of case with space for additional PCI-E splitter, where I could mount an audio card and an USB 3.x card. Preferably the case should be rack mounted but I imagine it might be hard to find one as it would need to have some tricky layout to accommodate everything, so tower will be fine. Only special requirement is for the case and the splitter to be available in the EU and new or new old-stock (law requirements), price does not matter. 

If you want something more professional, look into IOI Tech products and see if they have some distributor in Europe: http://www.ioi.com.tw/products/prodcat_app.aspx?AppID=1008&CatID=113

There's other companies that do such products .. search with terms like "industrial" or enterprise , and pci-e port switch / splitter , external pci-e ( some make cards you can plug in a pci-e slot and have a scsi type cable that goes to outside box where you may have multiple pci-e slots)

IF you want something cheaper that works but it looks cheap and has low bandwidth:

I/O Crest SI-PEX60016 1 to 2 Ports Dual PCI-E x1 Extension Board Switch Multiplier Hub Riser Card with USB 3.0 Cable

has a pci-e switch IC which multiplexes data from 2 x1 slots into the x1 slot.

MintCell PCI-E 1x to 4 USB 3.0 Adapter Card For USB GPU Riser Cards Mining Rigs ETH Ethereum XMR Monero ZEC Zcash

same deal but it uses a switch IC which creates 4 x1 ports ... the card uses usb 3 connectors because the usb 3 cable has the right amount of wires for the pci-e x1

So you get these  PCIE Riser 1X to 16X Graphics Extension for GPU Mining Powered Riser Adapter Card, 60cm USB 3.0 Cable, 4 Solid Capacitors, Two 6PIN and Molex 3 Power Options (VER 009S, 6-Pack)

They're cheaper on eBay - you use usb cable between the 4 port card and each of these x16 boards and power the x16 slot separately through one of the power options (pci-e 6 pin, sata , molex)

Crest SI-PEX60016 seams to be what I'm looking for - making 1 slot into 2, these other cards don't do me any good as they take one slot and make it into one but the case would still be a problem as I'd still need a case with back plate slots going beyond the motherboard's length.
These IOI external PCI-E enclosures are an overkill - I only need to mount a one more PCI-E card and that's all.