So, yeah... another photo/video pc build

lalo_caballero

So yeah guys, probably there are like a million of topics like this one but help me out here plz lol. 

Okay, so I need to create a PC for heavy work loads of video (premiere with color correction, After effects, some 3D modeling and photo editing apps, like photoshop and lightroom) and maybe I could game a little bit some day, the prices that I have are in Mexican Pesos, cause, well I live in Mexico so the prices that we can get over here are a little bit more expensive that getting them at the US or something like that, but going to US or buying there and get them send them to mexico it's expensier, so yeah, not an option. The list of parts it's the following:  

Case: MASTERBOX LITE 5 RGB Price: $1,798 MXN (91 USD)

Power Supply: CORSAIR 650W CX650M $989 MXN (50 USD)

RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance Performance 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 $3,933.85 MXN (199 USD)

Graphics Card: ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2060 OC 6GB $9,372.80 MXN (475 USD)

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB $3,667.28 (185 USD)

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F $2,864.26 (145 USD)

Processor: AMD RYZEN 7 2700 $ 3,897.60 (197 USD)

Right now it's a PC of around $26,000 MXN (1318.60 USD) but maybe I can go up to $30,000 MXN (1500 USD). On the part of monitors maybe 2 or 3 would be my ideal 2k or 4k im not fully sure on which monitor to buy (maybe a hint right here would be helpful). On the peripherals I think it's basic stuff (at least for me) Razer mouse and keyboard, 6tb external HDD, Behringer audio interface (monitors and mic connected to this one) and thinking on a future to put a NAS or something like that.

So, yeah what do you guys think? It's a good combo? What should I change or what are your recommendations? Aaanndd sorry for the spelling error english its not my native language ?

PS. The conversion MXN to USD made it via xe.com  

1 minute ago, lalo_caballero said:

Needs a case with actual airflow like a Fractal Focus G or anything with a mesh front.

And the RX 5700 is the same price or less, and it's more like a 2070, just look for an aftermarket card with a better cooler, though the performance difference isn't much.

You probably don't need 16GBs of RAM, I never go over that even with 4k video rendering.

https://www.amazon.com.mx/PowerColor-Radeon-5700-AXRX-GBD6-M3DH/dp/B07TB5LFGM/ref=sr_1_8?__mk_es_MX=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=RX+5700&qid=1567746135&s=gateway&sr=8-8

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

12 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Needs a case with actual airflow like a Fractal Focus G or anything with a mesh front.

And the RX 5700 is the same price or less, and it's more like a 2070, just look for an aftermarket card with a better cooler, though the performance difference isn't much.

You probably don't need 16GBs of RAM, I never go over that even with 4k video rendering.

https://www.amazon.com.mx/PowerColor-Radeon-5700-AXRX-GBD6-M3DH/dp/B07TB5LFGM/ref=sr_1_8?__mk_es_MX=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=RX+5700&qid=1567746135&s=gateway&sr=8-8

Okay so, change the case for something with more airflow and change the graphics. The RAM actually I'm going for 32 GBs i've been working with 16GBs and the waits are too long.