I really need help

Hypoxz

Hi Im having problems with my pc I just bought a new case CM H500 and 3 ARGB fans and a m. 2 ssd and I rebuild my entire pc to this new case now I'm in windows and sometimes while just doing some general stuff browsing etc. Sometimes right after boot it just shuts off no shutting down screen just instant off but only 1 rgb logo on my motherboard is still on

Pls help 

Specs:

CM h500

512gb adata xpg spectrix m.2

500gb 860 evo

1tb barracuda

3x mf120r

2x mf200r

Gtx 980 msi

Aorus B450 elite

R5 2600

Stock cooler

2x 8 gb 3000mhz ram

500w masterwatt lite psu

I really need help

And to let my rgb fans work with coolermaster masterplus and then rgb fusion I need the 40 dollar controller right? 

Could be psu related..

have you tried with a different psu?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

29 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Could be psu related..

have you tried with a different psu?

I don't have another psu but I'm thinking of buying a new one

13 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

I don't have another psu but I'm thinking of buying a new one

Corsair TXM if you are on a lower budget or if budget doesn’t matter grab a Corsair RMx or be quiet straight power 10/11

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

4 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Corsair TXM if you are on a lower budget or if budget doesn’t matter grab a Corsair RMx or be quiet straight power 10/11

Yeah I was looking at the rm750x or rm850x like 10secs ago i started up a game and It crashed again the crashes are just power issues? 

3 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

Yeah I was looking at the rm750x or rm850x like 10secs ago i started up a game and It crashed again the crashes are just power issues? 

RM550x will be plenty mate. No need for 750/850.

edit; I power a 2700x + 2070 with that exact psu. (Check sig)

10 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

And when it crashes and I turn it straight back on it crashes in like 1min and if I wait turning it on it may last 20mins

2 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

RM550x will be plenty mate. No need for 750/850.

edit; I power a 2700x + 2070 with that exact psu. (Check sig)

Yeah but I currently have 500w so how does this make the difference

4 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

Yeah but I currently have 500w so how does this make the difference

Because your current psu is a shit quality one.. wattage isn’t the main thing - it’s more about the quality of the internal components and overall unit. 

6 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

And when it crashes and I turn it straight back on it crashes in like 1min and if I wait turning it on it may last 20mins

Have you monitored any temps of the components? I mean to me it’s seems a psu issue to be fair

6 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Have you monitored any temps of the components? I mean to me it’s seems a psu issue to be fair

Yes I did avg of all components 30-40 celcius and the highest temperature was on my m.2 it was 62 celcius

16 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I hope it's the psu and that I don't buy a new psu and it still crashes 

When you say 1RGb logo, is it a red or white led? Could be a debug led

1 minute ago, Hypoxz said:

I hope it's the psu and that I don't buy a new psu and it still crashes 

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

When you say 1RGb logo, is it a red or white led? Could be a debug led

It's the aorus logo on my mb and it's the color I put in in rgb fusion it's orange 

4 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

It's the aorus logo on my mb and it's the color I put in in rgb fusion it's orange 

Hmm ok. To me it still sounds like a psu problem

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

Hmm ok. To me it still sounds like a psu problem

Okay thx I'm gonna order a new psu and also the rgb controller maybe IL add in a dark rock pro 4

22 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

Okay thx I'm gonna order a new psu and also the rgb controller maybe IL add in a dark rock pro 4

A noctua u12s would be sufficient for this cpu. I know they fan colours aren’t the best tho ? but if you can/want just get th DRP4.

let me know once you have the new components of the issue has resolved itself !

3 hours ago, Stormseeker9 said:

A noctua u12s would be sufficient for this cpu. I know they fan colours aren’t the best tho ? but if you can/want just get th DRP4.

let me know once you have the new components of the issue has resolved itself !

I Can probably pick them up tomorrow but got my current psu out of my case reconnected it reinstalled windows on data ssd then reinstalled on m. 2 and now it works.... 

But still getting the components cuz also cpu edc is high in red and it's better