RTX 2060 super overclocking

CIRE

Hey guys did anyone here own an rtx 2060 super and overclocked it?

If possible I would like to hear some results without changing voltage. That would save me so much time.

Thank you!

27 minutes ago, CIRE said:

Hey guys did anyone here own an rtx 2060 super and overclocked it?

If possible I would like to hear some results without changing voltage. That would save me so much time.

Thank you!

Every card overclocks different. Silicon lottery being the biggest factor here. Secondly the temp of the card - does the case have good airflow? Ambient temps etc etc.

so there isn’t a definitive answer here. Why don’t you just download MSI afterburner, run the built in OC scanner and apply that OC to the card and stress test it?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 hour ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Every card overclocks different. Silicon lottery being the biggest factor here. Secondly the temp of the card - does the case have good airflow? Ambient temps etc etc.

so there isn’t a definitive answer here. Why don’t you just download MSI afterburner, run the built in OC scanner and apply that OC to the card and stress test it?

I know that every card has different limits but I just wanted a reference to set a base point.

Thank you so much to let me know about the OC scanner! I played around with afterburner for so long without noticing this feature!