Video Suggestion: Buying and modernising 2nd hand servers

TimD

I am shopping for a second hand server which I needed for my small group of developers. Because I am a pretty decent follower of Linus Tech Tips videos I immediately thought of you guys while shopping. 

I'm looking to purchase a second hand HP or Dell enterprise server, but wanted to know what was possible re further "beefing up" the server with something like an Intel Optane PCIe card, or some of the other modern day performance enhancers. That then got me thinking that something like that would be an excellent video for Linus Tech Tips to consider doing from time to time. Basically buy a second hand enterprise Dell/IBM/HP server from EBay, then see what components you can swap out with modern day tech to boost performance. 

I'm thinking that there is a significant audience of technology enthusiasts / home server connoisseurs, or small businesses looking to get a little more mileage out of their existing servers that would find a once a month video like that pretty interesting... I know I would!

Feel free to use an example like a 32-bay Dell T630 server. Just something I randomly came up with. It's not like I have a personal interest in knowing what's possible with that particular setup or anything... ?