PS3

I have a ps3 and honestly I am not satisfied with it. It does not get my wifi ( it is in a external man cave). And I don't like the controllers having chargers and no replaceable battery pack. Also it's UI is stupid, it's like my sony blu-Ray player ( I know they are both by sony)

Also I am going to sell my ps3 to my friend, it is 3 years old and has like 250 GBs with 3 games (god of war collection, uncharted 2, and mod nation racers) plus one original ps3 wireless controller and a gamestop brand wireless controller.

apple.com

At least you get batteries with the controller, unlike the 360 who initially had no batteries and for a while not even built in wifi at all.

-------

Current Rig

-------

good for you.

what's the point?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I have a PS3 the exclusives are fun, but right now it is a glorified blu-ray player... and what is the point of this?

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

join the glorious Pc gaming master(mustard) race

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

join the glorious Pc gaming master(mustard) race

because consoles need to ketchup?

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

because consoles need to ketchup?

very true!

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

I own a PS3 for the exclusives which I happen to really enjoy, but I can see your point.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

I have a ps3 and honestly I am not satisfied with it. It does not get my wifi ( it is in a external man cave). And I don't like the controllers having chargers and no replaceable battery pack. Also it's UI is stupid, it's like my sony blu-Ray player ( I know they are both by sony)

Also I am going to sell my ps3 to my friend, it is 3 years old and has like 250 GBs with 3 games (god of war collection, uncharted 2, and mod nation racers) plus one original ps3 wireless controller and a gamestop brand wireless controller.

just open the back and replace the battery