vm installs?

Mr. Cucumber

I have downloaded almost all the files from https://winworldpc.com/library/operating-systems ... now I want to first test out these by creating vm's... but these installation images are all in 8 inch floppy format (SSSD) ... and after using them in the vm's I want to use them in raspberry pi's... can anyone help me on getting started?

Depending on the VM software, you should be able to point it to the first disk and it should go through the install assuming it’s compatible with the software. You could start by searching for the OS you are trying to use along with the VM software you are trying to use. 

On a side note, almost none of those OS’s you see on the site you listed will work on a raspberry pi. Raspberry pi uses ARM architecture. The OS’s on that page are all x86. 

17 hours ago, lloose said:

Depending on the VM software, you should be able to point it to the first disk and it should go through the install assuming it’s compatible with the software. You could start by searching for the OS you are trying to use along with the VM software you are trying to use. 

On a side note, almost none of those OS’s you see on the site you listed will work on a raspberry pi. Raspberry pi uses ARM architecture. The OS’s on that page are all x86. 

so where can I get arm versions?