Action Camera (Go pro & knockoffs)

TL;DR
Need cheap Go Pro like camera where I can get a large number of batteries to record airsoft when it has the possibility of raining and no way to charge the batteries for 3 days.

Long:
I lost my Go Pro 3 and it makes me sad. I bought a "Vivitar Go Cam" from Walmart for 50~ dollars. It sucks. I am also poor. It will be returned.

I cannot afford the Go Pro Hero black. I took a look at the hero white & Silver. For 200 USD, I would have bit the bullet-however you cannot remove the batteries on any but the black for 400 dollars.

I decided to look up some cameras and found out about this "Yi" company. They have the Yi Lite for about $50~ US. It has stellar reviews from LTT & some channel called " average dad" or something like that. Supposedly it can record for nearly 2 hours. The gopro supposedly only records for 1 hour.

Does anyone have any quality action cameras they recommend? Is the Yi camera good? I only have about 1 month deadline. I heard about the garmin but it looks like it's 300~ USD or more.

Things I need the camera to do:
1. Work

2. have decent battery life & be able to swap out the batteries

3. Be water proof/resistant to heavy rain.

4. Allow me to put it on a headband so I can wear it on my head

5. Be decently durable. It may get shot by an airsoft gun from any distance, dropped and jostled from running around or being put into a bag.

6. Record to an SD card. I have the micro ones & can buy them. The thing I plug into my computer takes SD cards, MMC, XD, TF, M2, MS & CF. (Whatever all those mean aside from SD.)

I'm liking the Yi camera, but would like second opinions.

Yi is subbrend of Xiaomi, and their stuff is really good, I can tell you that much for sure.

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

The Yi Lite is not waterproof; it is often sold with a waterproof case, but it has no water resistance whatsoever, so if it gets splashed outside of it's case, it could die on you.

Have you looked at picking up an older generation GoPro Hero Black? Yes, the current Hero 7 Black is $329 USD off the GoPro website, but the older Hero 6 Black is still kicking around at various retailers for $289 USD.

Also check GoPro's refurbished and clearance section; right now, there is a certified refurbished GoPro Hero 5 Black for $199 USD:

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/accessories/refurbished-hero5-black/CHDNH-B15.html

@ThePointblank my friend can sell me a hero 3 for 80~$. I’m concerned I cannot get batteries & accessories anymore for older models no longer supported. 

17 hours ago, fpo said:

@ThePointblank my friend can sell me a hero 3 for 80~$. I’m concerned I cannot get batteries & accessories anymore for older models no longer supported. 

Shouldn't be an issue; your current GoPro accessories should carry over, and the Hero 5 Black shares the same battery as the later Hero 6 Black, Hero 7 Black and Hero 2018's.