Alienwarew 18 Drive

Ok, so I have an Alienware 18 and 1 of the drives started to fail, so I thought it would be as good time as any to upgrade to an SDD HDD combo, would any SSD and/or HDD that meet the 2,5" lenght work? Do I have to worry about voltage usage since it's only a notebook?
i would appreciate any help, thanks in advance. 

I've attached the DxDiag in case anyone needs more intel on my other components.

DxDiag.txt

47 minutes ago, FeTrNa said:

Ok, so I have an Alienware 18 and 1 of the drives started to fail, so I thought it would be as good time as any to upgrade to an SDD HDD combo, would any SSD and/or HDD that meet the 2,5" lenght work? Do I have to worry about voltage usage since it's only a notebook?
i would appreciate any help, thanks in advance. 

I've attached the DxDiag in case anyone needs more intel on my other components.

DxDiag.txt

Page 27 of your laptop's user manual seems to indicate it has a single drive caddy with 2x 2.5" bays, and hopefully an interconnect cable with BOTH the SATA connectors on it. This will take and standard 2.5" drive available, so you should be able to throw a 2.5" SATA SSD in there alongside a larger 2-4TB HDD.

https://downloads.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_laptop/esuprt_alienware_laptops/alienware-18_owner's manual_en-us.pdf

image.png.80c64b14704f2949526141189e6b99e3.png

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)