Which Custom rx 5700 card to get?

Captain_Norway

I am wondering which custom rx 5700 card to get.

Either the Msi rx 5700 mech oc or the sapphire rx 5700 pulse, or another one.

which one do you guys recommend and why.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Catchears said:

Sapphire is good. Pulse is good, Nitro+ is better, yet unrealeased.

How much more expensive is the nitro+?

@glenalz81

6 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Wait for this one.

Is it from sapphire too?

Yeah it's sapphire also, i'd expect maybe $30 ish difference. Entirely speculation but it can't be too much more.

30 minutes ago, Captain_Norway said:

I am wondering which custom rx 5700 card to get.

Either the Msi rx 5700 mech oc or the sapphire rx 5700 pulse, or another one.

which one do you guys recommend and why.

Thanks!

Sapphire Pulse. Or Nitro+ if they release it.

Great quality, great cooling, and low noise. Sapphire will likely always be my #1 for AMD GPUs, just like how EVGA is the #1 for Nvidia GPUs.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

How come people not recommending PowerColor Red Devil? I thought it was the best that was released so far.

There isn't a catastrophically bad custom one from the ones that have been reviewed. The MSI EVOKE seems to be the worst one. The rest are okay. It mostly comes down to price, loudness and looks.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 hour ago, Buksi said:

How come people not recommending PowerColor Red Devil? I thought it was the best that was released so far.

Same thinking, I guess people are just used to think Sapphire.

But yes, if you can afford to pay the premium, the Red Devil is definitely the best RX 5700 XT out there.

On 8/21/2019 at 9:57 PM, TheKDub said:

Sapphire Pulse. Or Nitro+ if they release it.

Great quality, great cooling, and low noise. Sapphire will likely always be my #1 for AMD GPUs, just like how EVGA is the #1 for Nvidia GPUs.

Do you when they will release the nitro+?

On 8/22/2019 at 12:20 AM, SliceT said:

Same thinking, I guess people are just used to think Sapphire.

But yes, if you can afford to pay the premium, the Red Devil is definitely the best RX 5700 XT out there.

I don’t have that much money xD i am going go buy a rx 5700 the non xt version which custom do you recommend then?

3 hours ago, Captain_Norway said:

Do you when they will release the nitro+?

Unfortunately, I don't. I'm hoping they'll release it within the next month or so, but I haven't heard anything about when it's coming.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

16 hours ago, TheKDub said:

Unfortunately, I don't. I'm hoping they'll release it within the next month or so, but I haven't heard anything about when it's coming.

If i were to buy a GPU this month, should i buy the sapphire pulse one?

16 hours ago, Captain_Norway said:

If i were to buy a GPU this month, should i buy the sapphire pulse one?

Yes, unless the Nitro+ decides to poke its head out before you make your purchase. If it does, get the Nitro+ instead, but if not, get the Pulse.