Phone Hacked ._.

Valkyrie Lenneth

yo, today my phone randomly got hacked without me having fishy stuff n all into it, randomly i see alot of text in my messenger bar ( without it beeing sent ) of stuff that i said irl o_o

so i reset this darn phone ( hard reset ) and now im looking for some security on this phone, whats a good thing to prevent hack stuff on a phone? im totally not into phones so i got no clue,    glad i didnt have my banking on my phone tho

(◑‿◐)

Don't leave your phone alone with other people, don't install viruses on it, don't enable "allow apps from other sources" if you can't use it safetly.

Also have something other than 1234 as your pin.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

4 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Don't leave your phone alone with other people, don't install viruses on it, don't enable "allow apps from other sources" if you can't use it safetly.

Also have something other than 1234 as your pin.

i never left my phone alone with other ppl , i didnt have any fishy apps ,  only whatsapp , messenger and my authenticators ( for two factor security )      yet its messenger that was hacked o_O

but ye i need som software on this phone to increase security n i have no clue wht is good for phone security, whats also weird is that they did it while i was on 4g connection o_O

(◑‿◐)

Just now, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

i never left my phone alone with other ppl , i didnt have any fishy apps ,  only whatsapp , messenger and my authenticators ( for two factor security )      yet its messenger that was hacked o_O

but ye i need som software on this phone to increase security n i have no clue wht is good for phone security, whats also weird is that they did it while i was on 4g connection o_O

You sure someone didn't type those messages on the computer or something at the time, to joke around? Does your messenger have 2-factor auth?

I would go and check out on what devices are listed on messenger, and remove devices you don't recognize.

6 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

You sure someone didn't type those messages on the computer or something at the time, to joke around? Does your messenger have 2-factor auth?

I would go and check out on what devices are listed on messenger, and remove devices you don't recognize.

no some goofball just typed it in  , while it was in sleep mode in my pocket and no my messenger did not have 2 factor, it was legit typed from my phone though, the text was in the phone so it cant be a simple messenger hack o_O, when i check recent ips its also like only my ip

i think the big problem is just that phones are too easy to hack :(

(◑‿◐)

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

no some goofball just typed it in  , while it was in sleep mode in my pocket and no my messenger did not have 2 factor, it was legit typed from my phone though, the text was in the phone so it cant be a simple messenger hack o_O, when i check recent ips its also like only my ip

Was your bluetooth on?

Probably a wireless keyboard?

Do you have a password/pin on your phone or not?

5 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Was your bluetooth on?

Probably a wireless keyboard?

Do you have a password/pin on your phone or not?

no wireless keyboard. no bluetooth on ,  password was with fingerprint + pattern + pin

it also was stuff said in the text that i said irl , to my mom when my darn phone was in my pocket for 1hour :f so they also heard through mic of phone

i just installed mcafee for phone , hope that stuff keeps the bastards out ( after doing a hard reset )

(◑‿◐)

1 minute ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

no wireless keyboard. no bluetooth on ,  password was with fingerprint + pattern + pin

Mhmm.

Anyways here is how i see the situation:

1) Stuff you have said IRL 

2)while it was in sleep mode in my pocket 

3) Pattern password

My recreation of the situation is that some of your friend/acquaintance did it just to mess with you.

Actually hacking a phone is a very hard task, so unless you have some hacker friends i doubt it.

Your friends/whatever probably know your pin/pattern, because they have seen it? So it is easy to just sneak your phone out of your pocket, write it, and put it back while you were distracted.

So most probably someone played a prank on you to make it seem like you were hacked.

That is what i can come up with the currently provided info. If you hang around with professional hackers with access to sketchy russian codes then the situation is probably different.

3 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Mhmm.

Anyways here is how i see the situation:

1) Stuff you have said IRL 

2)while it was in sleep mode in my pocket 

3) Pattern password

My recreation of the situation is that some of your friend/acquaintance did it just to mess with you.

Actually hacking a phone is a very hard task, so unless you have some hacker friends i doubt it.

Your friends/whatever probably know your pin/pattern, because they have seen it? So it is easy to just sneak your phone out of your pocket, write it, and put it back while you were distracted.

So most probably someone played a prank on you to make it seem like you were hacked.

That is what i can come up with the currently provided info. If you hang around with professional hackers with access to sketchy russian codes then the situation is probably different.

stuff i said irl ye,  in sleep mode ye,   finger print + pattern , without fingerprint no open pattern mode after

i havent been around friends for months either,  it was actually a hack :f    and monday police call me, they are going to investigate it and trace where connections where made from to my phone btw, is a serious case i already contacted police

now im just looking for security to prevent it in future, i did have a email hacked recently too ( half year ago )   and that was deleted ect so either some bastard is after me or i got some rly bad luck, that old email was leaked through websites however tho ( it was a pwned email when check )

(◑‿◐)

Just now, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

stuff i said irl ye,  in sleep mode ye,   finger print + pattern , without fingerprint no open pattern mode after

i havent been around friends for months either,  it was actually a hack :f    and monday police call me, they are going to investigate it and trace where connections where made from to my phone btw, is a serious case i already contacted police

now im just looking for security to prevent it in future

Well depends on the severity of the situation, your phone can pretty much always be hacked, but it just depends on if it is worth it. It also depends on the local goverment, ISP's, what thing you said IRL, what phone you use, if you apply the security updates etc etc

No security app is gonna save you from a serious trouble.

Without knowing the full details (don't tell me either), i can only say the general tips

1)Bluetooth always off

2) Minimal amount of apps

3) Don't ever let your phone out of your sight

4) Don't use PIN/Fingerprint/Pattern, they are all bad, if you want to be serious only use a password login, and make a long one at that, don't use words in it, use symbols etc.

5) Apply the security updates if you use an android.

6) You can download "Sophos security", if it makes you feel more secure.

6 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Well depends on the severity of the situation, your phone can pretty much always be hacked, but it just depends on if it is worth it. It also depends on the local goverment, ISP's, what thing you said IRL, what phone you use, if you apply the security updates etc etc

No security app is gonna save you from a serious trouble.

Without knowing the full details (don't tell me either), i can only say the general tips

1)Bluetooth always off

2) Minimal amount of apps

3) Don't ever let your phone out of your sight

4) Don't use PIN/Fingerprint/Pattern, they are all bad, if you want to be serious only use a password login, and make a long one at that, don't use words in it, use symbols etc.

5) Apply the security updates if you use an android.

6) You can download "Sophos security", if it makes you feel more secure.

samsung galaxy s9, always updated    my plan is to only use phone for authenticators now and whatsapp  + some standard browsing, before i had alot of games ect on it too, i dont trust this phone stuff anymore

everything thats important i wont login on my phone anymore, besides my email , il enable sms authentication on my email i think itl work, i mean then if som1 tries i can feel the phone shakin

isnt there some firewalls / port scanners or somthing for phone?

also my phone always in my pocket or in my sight, coz its a galaxy s9 i dont want ppl stealing it

i also adding 2 factor login to everything i have where its possible btw

(◑‿◐)

also ummm , a hard reset should be safe right ?  coz i did the hard reset thing with the 3 button press to reset factory and swipe

(◑‿◐)