Network boot removed(?) after BIOS update

Last week, I updated my ASUS Sabertooth X58's BIOS to the latest version (1402), but to my surprise, it appears there are no more settings for PXE booting (which was working fine in 1006). Now, either I'm just silly and can't find it OR ASUS removed it from the BIOS, intentionally or not (which, according to a friend of mine, may be against some trade agreement, but I would love to know if there's a source for this).

I already Googled about this, but I couldn't find anything that matches this problem. One result, though, was a forum for modded BIOSes, so in case it's the latter, would it be worth to ask them for a BIOS that re-enables PXE?

You can try submitting a technical support inquiry to Asus to see if they removed it and to see if they will provide you one with PXE enabled: http://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/QuestionForm/TechQuery

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer