Recommend DAC + AMP for Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm Headphones?

ajgamer1

Hi! I am looking to buy DAC + AMP for Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohms Headphones to use it with my Windows PC mainly for Gaming.

Please recommend me the best DAC + AMP with Quality.

Requirements: I want to hear footsteps and other noises made around the map in Rainbow Six Siege. (More Treble > Bass).

Thanks.

@Max_Settings if you could recommend.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

I use a liquid spark and a topping d10 to power mine. But a fx audio dac x6 should be more than enough. The fulla 2 should be ok

28 minutes ago, rice guru said:

I use a liquid spark and a topping d10 to power mine. But a fx audio dac x6 should be more than enough. The fulla 2 should be ok

Could you rank the DACs in preference? 

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

10 minutes ago, ajgamer1 said:

Could you rank the DACs in preference? 

personally would go with the dac x6 much cheaper than the fulla 2 and slightly better dac implementation.   And for what you want the dac x6 does have a little bit of bass roll off but keeps the highs. Not by much though. If you want to kill the bass you can just eq. It but I'm super against eqing the highs up as the DT 990's highs a more than sharp enough. You would probably kill your ears if you do any sharper

But out of all 3 I would say my setup is the best as as the liquid spark just smooths out the highs , doesn't kill them but makes it smoother and gives me more bass as it's a much more powerful amp.

1 minute ago, rice guru said:

personally would go with the dac x6 much cheaper than the fulla 2 and slightly better dac implementation.   And for what you want the dac x6 does have a little bit of bass roll off but keeps the highs. Not by much though. If you want to kill the bass you can just eq. It but I'm super against eqing the highs up as the DT 990's highs a more than sharp enough. You would probably kill your ears if you do any sharper

But out of all 3 I would say my setup is the best as as the liquid spark just smooths out the highs , doesn't kill them but makes it smoother and gives me more bass as it's a much more powerful amp.

How can I eq it?

Get equalizer apo and peace eq that's how I eq headphones. There should be some guides online on how to eq as I'm not too good at explaining how to do it