New Psu Help

Hi, looking for a new power supply for a ' HP Pavilion 570-p030na ' It comes with a 180w psu, i was wondering what type of psu's i can fit in there? 

Also is it possible to replace the motherboard easily? As most pre built use custom dimensions.  

Specs:

Intel Core i3 I3-7100 Processor

8 GB RAM

1TB Hard Drive

Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition Operating System

Link to PC:

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05437129

https://www.debenhamsplus.com/p/1191483/hp-pavilion-570-p030na-core-i3-7100-8gb-1tb-dvd-rw-windows-10-desktop

5 minutes ago, Ben Mills said:

Hi, looking for a new power supply for a ' HP Pavilion 570-p030na ' It comes with a 180w psu, i was wondering what type of psu's i can fit in there? 

Why do you need a new PSU?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

While the motherboard seems to have standard ATX connectors, I suspect the power supply is in some non standard size which isn't regular ATX or the more smaller SFX.

So if you really want to change the psu. most likely you'll also have to change the case (an extra 20-30$) and transplant all components in the new case.

the MB seems to be mATX format (microATX) so any micro ATX or ATX case would work.

27 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

Why do you need a new PSU?

Was looking at adding a gpu but the 180w psu isn't the best

7 minutes ago, mariushm said:

While the motherboard seems to have standard ATX connectors, I suspect the power supply is in some non standard size which isn't regular ATX or the more smaller SFX.

So if you really want to change the psu. most likely you'll also have to change the case (an extra 20-30$) and transplant all components in the new case.

the MB seems to be mATX format (microATX) so any micro ATX or ATX case would work.

The thing is i like the case, i'm fine with keeping the motherboard was just curious. 

i have a Zotac Geforce RTX 2060 TWIN FAN 6G and wanted to use that hp case but the 180w is nowhere near good sufficient enough :/