Cannot create a imgur account.

Go to solution Solved by Tedstonegenious,
4 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

try registering again in an incognito tab? just to rule out plugins and whatnot o_o

I wasn't expecting that but, It worked! now to figure out what is the offending plugin.

When I try to make an Imgur account, I get to the verify your account. Place in the code, do the Recaptcha, and the button is greyed out. Pls help all I want to do is post a meme. 

Don't know how to fix the issue, but what about just posting it to Reddit?

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The image will not post on Reddit, I am making the account because I read that most people post memes on Reddit through an Imgur account. 

Nope! the captcha expires and the "registering..." button is greyed and the stop cursor turns into the stop symbol when I hover over it/

1 minute ago, Tedstonegenious said:

Nope! the captcha expires and the "registering..." button is greyed and the stop cursor turns into the stop symbol when I hover over it/

You can just sign in through Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Yahoo. have you tried doing that instead?

Tried that. Don't trust facebook. Not gonna use Yahoo, and they sign in with google page just... disappears after I select which account.

4 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

try registering again in an incognito tab? just to rule out plugins and whatnot o_o

I wasn't expecting that but, It worked! now to figure out what is the offending plugin.