Android TV vs Firestick

So I'm starting a new job soon where I will be required to travel, and stay overnight in hotels ect. 

I'm looking for something that I can watch netflix, youtube ect on. It needs to be 4K as I will use it at home sometimes. 

I'm stuck on what to get, and if one of these android TVs boxes will be better seeing as you can run kodi ect? Can you run kodi on a firestick? 

Yes, Firesticks can run Kodi.

If you're looking for aftermarket apps and support for media devices, the Firestick community is the one to go to. Some Android boxes have good aftermarket support too but they're more fragmented due to more diverse hardware, software, and vendors.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

15 minutes ago, rcmaehl said:

Yes, Firesticks can run Kodi.

If you're looking for aftermarket apps and support for media devices, the Firestick community is the one to go to. Some Android boxes have good aftermarket support too but they're more fragmented due to more diverse hardware, software, and vendors.

One main thing I'm looking for, is can you cast chrome to it? I know you can with a chromecast but I bought my girlfriend one, they're not as good as what i thought they would be.