Switching to Android and need some advice

Vanreus

My iPhone X went completely dead because of a hole in the waterproof bag (which was completely my fault. I didn't double-check it). I'm thinking about switching to Android now and having some troubles with deciding what to buy. I'm thinking about buying an s10e. I've checked some comparisons and so far it seems like s10e is an upgrade aside from the screen res. My question is should I go for s10e or look for something else?

17 minutes ago, Vanreus said:

My iPhone X went completely dead because of a hole in the waterproof bag (which was completely my fault. I didn't double-check it). I'm thinking about switching to Android now and having some troubles with deciding what to buy. I'm thinking about buying an s10e. I've checked some comparisons and so far it seems like s10e is an upgrade aside from the screen res. My question is should I go for s10e or look for something else?

The S10e is a good phone, if you want it, buy it. Although if you used Apple systems (Apple watch, iCloud) stuff like that, then you might wanna check that you will be able too transfer all your stuff over

EDIT: I use iCloud paid but only because my friend added me to his plan, I use my onedrive to back up pictures, that's what I would recommend if you have an iPhone so if you want to switch in the future its easier

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

24 minutes ago, Vanreus said:

I would recommend sticking with iPhone. I switched from Galaxy S10 to XS Max and it is a much better phone imo. It feels much faster and I am still amazed at how quickly it flies through the OS, the S10 was fast dont get me wrong but this is on another level. The only thing I miss about my S10 is the ultrawide camera and that is due to be added with the iPhone 11. 

The iPhone just feels like a more premium phone to me 

Well, i meant because I dont really care about the phone and i usually changed every 3 years i always aim for the middle class like A7 2018 for 300$. but if you are looking for a replacement for iPhone X, i think the S10e looks good. i mean smaller than normal s10 and s10+. with pretty much same but a bit cheaper.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |