Minecraft Server

does anyone know of a mini pc with at least a core i5-4690k 8gb ram GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipsets) with OpenGL 4.5 for minecraft server hosting?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Tom Swinden said:

does anyone know of a mini pc with at least a core i5-4690k 8gb ram GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipsets) with OpenGL 4.5 for minecraft server hosting?

Thanks

If you are just using it for minecraft server hosting then why do you need a discrete gpu?

16 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

If you are just using it for minecraft server hosting then why do you need a discrete gpu?

i don't thinking about it but the recomended said to do it so yeah i put it in the post

47 minutes ago, Tom Swinden said:

i don't thinking about it but the recomended said to do it so yeah i put it in the post

I mean how big of a server are you wanting? You can make a pretty good minecraft server with nothing more than a raspberry pi4 which is way cheaper than the other options.

16 hours ago, AngryBeaver said:

I mean how big of a server are you wanting? You can make a pretty good minecraft server with nothing more than a raspberry pi4 which is way cheaper than the other options.

Pretty small just a forge server me and a couple of friends no more than 4 people