I painted a GPU with metal flake car paint

Fearless247

So I got bored today and had some extra metal flake paint left over from my project car, and I thought what better to use it on than a busted old Sparkle GTX 560TI. So just for kicks I popped the shroud off and got to work, I've included pics of the finished product. I would have done before shots but I didn't realize it would come out this good, It was just more of an experiment to see how car paint looks on a computer part.  Here's a youtube link that shows how it looks when you pan across it with a light source https://youtu.be/qWn8FB2i0xM feel free to reply with comments or questions on my methods so you can recreate this, It also looks like this on case exteriors as I painted a Optiplex tower front grille with the same paint and came out great. 

IMG_20190803_194656.jpg

I painted a case once with a standard paint can, definitely not ideal. This on the other hand is what custom PC paint jobs ought to look like.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad