Oneplus 7 Pro VS Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

ReemX44

.Right now in my country, both phones are the same price about 860$ each so what phone would you rather from the 2?
on the one hand, the Oneplus 7 Pro has the amazing 90Hz display with no notch/hole punch and has the warp 30W charging and on the other hand, Samsung has better camera + wireless charging + an official IP rating...
so I'm kinda stuck right now on what phone should I get...

1 minute ago, ReemX44 said:

.Right now in my country, both phones are the same price about 860$ each so what phone would you rather from the 2?
on the one hand, the Oneplus 7 Pro has the amazing 90Hz display with no notch/hole punch and has the warp 30W charging and on the other hand, Samsung has better camera + wireless charging + an official IP rating...
so I'm kinda stuck right now on what phone should I get...

I had to make the same decision and took the s10 plus cause of real ip rating i shower with my phone sometimes dont judge me xDD and it has a headphone jack that i need cause of my analog sound system and the hole punch is really not that bad u really do not notice it after a week of use. And in terms of colors etc the s10 plus still does have the better display 90hz is cool but i dont game on my phone i watch netflix etc i mean who really plays games on there phone all the time i mean real games not some passive klicking stuff