Hello there, I got motivated to keep my first pc alive and I'm looking for new components so:

Actual specs :

MB   :MSI H81M-P33 Military Class IV

CPU :Intel I7-4790 3.6GHZ 

GPU :Nvidia GTX 750PH 1GB DDR5

HDD :Toshiba 1TB 7200rpm HDD

External HDD :Freecom MD Classic 3.0 500GB (Using it for stocking "miscelleanous" things xD)

PSU : some weird brand 500W PSU

RAM :8GB DDR3 1600Mhz 1xStick

What I plan to change/add

GPU :XFX AMD Radeon RX570 RS 4GB (161.80 Euros)

SSD :Kingston A400 120GB SATA III (20.09 Euros)

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz (19.04 Euros)

PSU :nJoy Agon 600W 80+ (33.84 Euros)

- Total Cost = 234.77 Euros -

* What would you change/add?

* This is the first time I'm upgrading a PC and all the options out there can get quite confusing so I decided to ask for others opinion :)

*  I'm looking to make this PC handle gaming and production tasks like FL Studio, After Effects, Photoshop for about another 3yrs at least (Going to college yay)

*  You can expand the budget up if there's some better option for relatively better buck for performance ratio.

*  I'm also into overclocking so you can take that in consideration too.

*  There's a possibility that sometimes in the close future I will invest in a full system(GPU,CPU,RAM,etc) water-cooling loop.

*  Sorry for the typing errors I'm still perfecting my English and I'm also death tired. ;(

*  I'm also kind of okay with 30fps 1080p gaming or even with 720/900p gaming (Low Spec Gaming for Life ?)

3 minutes ago, Genwyn said:

Get an actual quality PSU, a 20 euro 600w psu sounds like a bit of a risk. Aim for one of the common brands common models. EVGA 500B is almost universally available, almost the same price anywhere you can buy it. I would suggest something like that for the sake of shopping simplicity.

Otherwise very good choices, you may be able to find a 4gb stick of DDR3 for cheaper used on sites like ebay. Used ram is generally speaking a pretty safe item to buy used.

Yeah actually the PSU was 33.84 Euros and the Ram 19.04 . As I said I'm very tired and math is so annoying when you are tired. ?