Upside Down PC

AeroDude111

Hello, and welcome to the weirdest trend in the land of PCs. An "Upside-Down Case". Yes,there are cases that are completely normal from the outside, but on the inside, it isnt your average PC case. These type of PC cases are almost upside-down.If you look inside one of these cases,the motherboard is flipped(including whatever is attached to it),The PSU shroud is in the same place and many other parts of this case is similar to a normal PC case.Do you Like the unusual and weird cases like this?. Lets Discuss

Buy Corsair Cabride 600Q on : https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Carbide-Series™-Quiet-600Q-Inverse-ATX-Full-Tower-Case/p/CC-9011080-WW 

Linus Tech Tips Video on This Case: 

download (1).jpg

download.jpg

Doesn't seem to weird to me. Uncommon, yeah, but it's like a left handed mouse. Lets you put it on the left side of your desk and still see all the internals without needing turn the case around backwards and have a mess of cables in your face. Seems like it'd be interesting to build in too, and maybe offer better routing options for watercooling, depending on what setup you plan to run. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

They are called inverted cases, and they aren't that special. There were quite a few some years back, but since water cooling was much better, they didn't really succeed. Imo even cases with mobo laying flat have been reserved their place better.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv