Which Rx 5700 Should I Get?

I have started the building process of my pc, but the only part I haven't ordered yet is the graphics card. I know I want the new rx 5700 but I'm not sure which card. At this point I don't care about waiting for the custom cards as I just want to use my new computer, and I have no previous pc to use in the meantime. If heat is a problem I'll get one of those arctic thingies. So now I'm lost between which brand of card to get, Sapphire, XFX, Etc. The ones I'm considering is the XFX one which has 4 stars on amazon, and 4 eggs on Newegg. The Sapphire one has 4.4 stars on amazon with 7 reviews, while has 1 egg from one review. I don't know who to believe or if I should go with another brand. Rn I'mm on vacation and when I get home I would like to be able to start playing. Please give recommendations! Thanks!

Honestly does not matter, they are all the same.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

1 minute ago, alatron978 said:

Honestly does not matter, they are all the same.

Cool so maybe ill just get the one that's on sale

Just now, Terminal.exe said:

Cool so maybe ill just get the one that's on sale

Yeah, go for the cheapest one.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

15 minutes ago, Terminal.exe said:

So now I'm lost between which brand of card to get, Sapphire, XFX, Etc

Sapphire is the best warranty wise.

So if you want the non-partner cards then get that if the price is not a lot higher than the other ones. 

Id just wait for sapphire partner cards.

Either XFX or Sapphire when going with an AMD card. Best thing to do is wait for AIB cards to be released, unless you are rocking a small chassis

47 minutes ago, RavBAD said:

Either XFX or Sapphire when going with an AMD card. Best thing to do is wait for AIB cards to be released, unless you are rocking a small chassis

So should I wait 2 weeks to use my computer or buy the reference one and use my computer in the very near future.

Wait for AIB partners like MSI to make sick custom coolers that should be coming mid-August. Cooling performance = better performance on Navi.

Spoiler

16 hours ago, Terminal.exe said:

I have started the building process of my pc, but the only part I haven't ordered yet is the graphics card. I know I want the new rx 5700 but I'm not sure which card. At this point I don't care about waiting for the custom cards as I just want to use my new computer, and I have no previous pc to use in the meantime. If heat is a problem I'll get one of those arctic thingies. So now I'm lost between which brand of card to get, Sapphire, XFX, Etc. The ones I'm considering is the XFX one which has 4 stars on amazon, and 4 eggs on Newegg. The Sapphire one has 4.4 stars on amazon with 7 reviews, while has 1 egg from one review. I don't know who to believe or if I should go with another brand. Rn I'mm on vacation and when I get home I would like to be able to start playing. Please give recommendations! Thanks!

i mean its prob maybe like 2-3 weeks and you'll get a ton more for your money :D

7 hours ago, takithes said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i mean its prob maybe like 2-3 weeks and you'll get a ton more for your money :D

8 hours ago, IsaacThePooper said:

Wait for AIB partners like MSI to make sick custom coolers that should be coming mid-August. Cooling performance = better performance on Navi.

alright ill wait :)