INNO3D iCHILL RGB DDR4 16GB KIT 2x8GB, 3000Mhz, CL16, RGB, 1.35V vs G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000

Hey,
I am building a PC and am wondering, which of these RAMs is better? (I haven't heard of INNO3D iCHILL before) And would the INNO3D iCHILL ram be okay?
The inno3d ichill RAM was offered by a local company, I am trying to see their price for the PC that I am planning on building and they didn't have all the parts that I had picked so they changed a few things.

INNO3D iCHILL RGB DDR4 16GB KIT 2x8GB, 3000Mhz, CL16, RGB, 1.35V
G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 

Thanks,
Rasmus

i have heard of inno3d before, but never saw ram of them before...

it shouldn't be that different, as they both use skhynix, micron or samsung Dram

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

i have heard of inno3d before, but never saw ram of them before...

it shouldn't be that different, as they both use skhynix, micron or samsung Dram

While Googling I also found out that they are known from making other PC components and that their RAM performs good. I'm just looking for some confirmation or experience that it's okay to buy their RAM.

Just now, Ra5mu5 said:

While Googling I also found out that they are known from making other PC components and that their RAM performs good. I'm just looking for some confirmation or experience that it's okay to buy their RAM.

well... the only problem i have with inno3d is that i can't find anything about their warranty terms. but if you get it from a retailer, go ahead