H500i for my build

I'm planning a PC build with a ryzen 7 3700x, an RTX 2070 super and the H500i as my case but I've seen alot of stuff saying the H500i isn't very good for air cooling. I want this case because it looks great IMO. Will the H500i be fine for air cooling my PC or will I need to have extra fans?

I'm planning on using the 2 stock fans it comes with, the aorus 2070S with 3 fans and the stock cooler on the ryzen 7. Will it be enough?

Personal Gaming PC Setup Battlestation Rig Thing - 

Ryzen 7 3700x, Gigabyte 2080 Super, 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO @ 3400 mhz, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 240GB Corsair MP510 NVMe M.2 SSD, WD 1TB SSD, NZXT H510i

Monitors - 

Element Gaming 27" 144hz 1440p, AOC 21.5" 75hz 1080p

I stream titanfall 2, Fortnite, GTA V, as well as other games. Any follows on my twitch would be greatly appreciated! - https://www.twitch.tv/dmnforkknife/

i have a h500, it is just fine, after you set fans in the front, that dont help much but do help abit

i changed the top fan from the included 120mm to a 140mm fan on top, i only have a cheap motherboard and a r3 2200 but nothing goes over 40° c inside that case

something i had to so with it is clean dust filters in the front and on the right panel, those filters do catch fluff and dust

remember that this case is a negative pressure case, it pulls air out, instead of pushing it in

there is a review on gamers nexus about it and is not perfect but did well enough

abd to be honest this case is more about features and look than temperatures, but temperatures have nothing wrong, at all

H500i is basically the H500 with a smart configuration. 
If you wanna keep the 2 stock fans, id say keep them as top and rear exhaust, and get some 140mm for front intake

wanna maximize the air flow, id say change the top exhaust to a 140mm too. 
like what @goto10 said, this case is more on the feature side. But its airflow/temperature is def on the better side comparing to many other TG cases. 

2 hours ago, Ruo94 said:

H500i is basically the H500 with a smart configuration. 
If you wanna keep the 2 stock fans, id say keep them as top and rear exhaust, and get some 140mm for front intake

wanna maximize the air flow, id say change the top exhaust to a 140mm too. 
like what @goto10 said, this case is more on the feature side. But its airflow/temperature is def on the better side comparing to many other TG cases. 

Great. What are some good 140mm or 120mm fans that are not too expensive but better than stock?

Ryzen 7 3700x, Gigabyte 2080 Super, 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO @ 3400 mhz, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 240GB Corsair MP510 NVMe M.2 SSD, WD 1TB SSD, NZXT H510i

Monitors - 

I stream titanfall 2, Fortnite, GTA V, as well as other games. Any follows on my twitch would be greatly appreciated! - https://www.twitch.tv/dmnforkknife/

3 hours ago, tofuwannabe said:

Great. What are some good 140mm or 120mm fans that are not too expensive but better than stock?

Assuming you want something that look decent, here are some suggestions:

-Arctic F14 or BioniX 140mm: I've read some good things on them. Both are PMW and move quite a bit of air. No RGB doh. 

-Fractal Design Venturi HF14: I'm using a pair of them, and they are pretty quiet. They are on the expensive side but I got them on sale. again, no RGB, and no PMW (my Mobo can control the power output so that was fine)

-Corsair ML140 (non pro): def good pair of fans that can push air into the case. Altho, they are "better suited" for radiators. no RGB

-Deepcool CF140: RGB, decent fans, PWM. probably the cheapest RGB fans thats actually good imo

You can always get the trustworthy Noctuas.

21 minutes ago, Ruo94 said:

Assuming you want something that look decent, here are some suggestions:

-Arctic F14 or BioniX 140mm: I've read some good things on them. Both are PMW and move quite a bit of air. No RGB doh. 

-Fractal Design Venturi HF14: I'm using a pair of them, and they are pretty quiet. They are on the expensive side but I got them on sale. again, no RGB, and no PMW (my Mobo can control the power output so that was fine)

-Corsair ML140 (non pro): def good pair of fans that can push air into the case. Altho, they are "better suited" for radiators. no RGB

-Deepcool CF140: RGB, decent fans, PWM. probably the cheapest RGB fans thats actually good imo

You can always get the trustworthy Noctuas.

I'll consider it, but I won't see a sizeable performance difference if I don't buy extra fans for a month or so due to budget limitations ?

Monitors -