New PC 650€

Hi all, 

I am looking to build my own PC soon so I thought I'd consult you lot. Here we go!

1. Budget & Location

About 650€. I am located in Germany. 

2. Aim

GTA V (although I dont think that Im going to hit 144fps constantly anyway). Occssionally I also play minecraft with friends, but thats not a major factor.

3. Monitors

I already have a 1080p 144hz monitor. I dont plan on upgrading it / getting another one soon.

4. Peripherals

I already have a keyboard and a mouse. That'll do.

5. Why are you upgrading?

Beacause my 2011 macbook can't game anymore. Well... Depends if you count 10fps in minecraft as "gaming".

Other Info:

I already have a Corsair 280X and a ASRock B450M Steel Legend MoBo which I got cheap during a deal at a local retailer, so I will probs use those.

Thanks,

Catchears

2 minutes ago, Catchears said:

Budget & Location

About 650€

So, what's the 800 in the title for?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

So, what's the 800 in the title for?

Sorry, will fix.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Catchears said:

Would you reccomend getting this GPU instead and possibly a better PSU?

Funny, I was just talking to @ItsNypz about that exact GPU and a suitable power supply for it.

If that GPU is in budget, I recommend it and a Bitfenix Formula Gold 550w to go with it.

Primary PC:

57 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Funny, I was just talking to @ItsNypz about that exact GPU and a suitable power supply for it.

If that GPU is in budget, I recommend it and a Bitfenix Formula Gold 550w to go with it.

Ok, thanks for the tip.