Headphone heating up

Nyz

I own Audiotechnica ATH M30 x headphones which I cannot use due to the heating of my ears after a few mints of usage. Prolonged use will cause a headache.opening and giving some time to reduce the heat build-up helps only a little, So I decided to sell it and buy a new headphone with low heating and more comfort.

My current choices are Razer kraken and Crosair HS50 .

Kindly advice budget is within 70$ margin. The main issue is heating, the mic is not a must.

Edited by Nyz

Do you mean that your ears are heating or that the actual unit is heating? 

4 hours ago, TheNFactor said:

Do you mean that your ears are heating or that the actual unit is heating? 

sorry for the confusion it the ears, heat build-up inside the headphone , light inside headphone mesh is also there 

On 7/29/2019 at 5:18 PM, Nyz said:

sorry for the confusion it the ears, heat build-up inside the headphone , light inside headphone mesh is also there 

Alright thanks! I'd go with the hs50's razer doesn't know how to make good gaming headphones. I'd go to rtings.com if you're worried about heat, they take everything about headphones and headsets into account. I've provided a link to their headphone comparison tool, you can use it to compare other headphones too. 

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tools/compare/razer-kraken-usb-vs-corsair-hs50/497/772

On 7/29/2019 at 5:33 AM, Nyz said:

I own Audiotechnica ATH M30 x headphones which I cannot use due to the heating of my ears after a few mints of usage. Prolonged use will cause a headache.opening and giving some time to reduce the heat build-up helps only a little, So I decided to sell it and buy a new headphone with low heating and more comfort.

My current choices are Razer kraken and Crosair HS50 .

Kindly advice budget is within 70$ margin. The main issue is heating, the mic is not a must.

How about checking out the cooler master mh751.