Mouse Recommendations

Mr_Argon

Hi all

Now, I know a mouse is a personal thing in regards to the shape and the looks, but would anyone be able to give some recommendations? I'm looking for build quality, with a good sensor. I would prefer it to be wired. RGB, extra buttons and DPI switching are added bonuses.

My budget is 60NZD, (40USD). (I don't intend to by it at full price, I'm going to wait for a discount.)

I'd recommend checking out some of razer, steelseries and corsair mice. If you have a store you can go to to test shape that's always good

Not too familiar with NZ pricing, but here are some recommendations that should be around that price point:

• G403
  • G305 (is wireless, but it's really good)
  • G203/102 (pretty much wired G305)
  • G402/502 (for more buttons)

All of them are really good, so I'd say decide based on the shape/features.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I'm a fan of the Razer DeathAdder Elite, I really love the shape of the mouse. The build quality could be better, but it's held up decently well in the 1 1/2 half years I've been using it. 

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

SteelSeries mice with TrueMove 3 sensor are best option I guess since it's best calibrated version of PMW3360 sensor available now.

On 7/29/2019 at 3:28 AM, PCGuy_5960 said:

Not too familiar with NZ pricing, but here are some recommendations that should be around that price point:

• G403
  • G305 (is wireless, but it's really good)
  • G203/102 (pretty much wired G305)
  • G402/502 (for more buttons)

All of them are really good, so I'd say decide based on the shape/features.

3 hours ago, toobladink said:

I'm also going to suggest the G403. I love it to death.

The G403 looks good. I'm assuming its full name is the G403 Prodigy?

11 minutes ago, Mr_Argon said:

The G403 looks good. I'm assuming its full name is the G403 Prodigy?

Yep

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I'm using the Logitech G502 and it's great. Looks like it's about $50 on Newegg.

2 hours ago, Random_User said:

I'm using the Logitech G502 and it's great. Looks like it's about $50 on Newegg.

50USD. Unfortunately that's about 120NZD, therefore out of my price range. I also don't have access to Newegg, they don't ship much to New Zealand

27 minutes ago, Mr_Argon said:

50USD. Unfortunately that's about 120NZD, therefore out of my price range. I also don't have access to Newegg, they don't ship much to New Zealand

Hey Mr_Argon, 

Newegg has tons of products available for tech lovers in New Zealand! Here is the link to our site https://www.newegg.com/global/nz-en/ . If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us a private message here or via email to wecare@service.newegg.com. 

Kindly, 

Lindsay 

[Newegg Support] 

6 hours ago, Newegg_Support said:

Hey Mr_Argon, 

Newegg has tons of products available for tech lovers in New Zealand! Here is the link to our site https://www.newegg.com/global/nz-en/ . If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us a private message here or via email to wecare@service.newegg.com. 

Kindly, 

Lindsay 

[Newegg Support] 

Hmm, it must have changed since I last looked. Thanks, and by the way I think that the Newegg filters are some of the best I've seen.

On 7/29/2019 at 2:55 PM, michalj82 said:

SteelSeries mice with TrueMove 3 sensor are best option I guess since it's best calibrated version of PMW3360 sensor available now.

TBF, anything above/around a 3360 (3325,TM1,3360,3366,TM3,3389,3391, Etc) I doubt you could notice the diffrence of. Shape, weight, and layout matter a lot more, and will have a more profound effect.