Will this system last for the next gen gaming?

4 hours ago, Fenris Wolf said:

Well TBH since i haven't upgraded in ages, I'm still on an old LED TV, Not a monitor... So no, It doesn't have Freesync or Gsync. So you suggest a Monitor upgrade as well? Then i think a 1440p is a logical step up compared to 1080p and since it's a cheaper choice compared to 4k panels, What should i go for?

All blah If I were looking at a solid build for the next few years, here is something like what I would build:

Someone is gonna come in and 1 up little things on the build. But you don't live in a country that PCPartpicker has data for I'm guessing, so the better priced this-and-that are unimportant. Here is a starting point. In case these are unavailable or overpriced in your area, you could swap out certain parts for what is available and well priced. 

Ultimately I'd want:

• a 3700X with solid X570 MOBO
  • At least an RX 5700XT if not a 2070 or 2080 Super
  • solid ass cooling
  • Freesync 1440p 144hz monitor. (Since you're more of a AAA gamer and less of an eSports gamer, I'd go this route over a 1080p 144hz.)

Based on the parts you listed, this will likely fit happily into your price range.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:18 PM, trevb0t said:

All blah If I were looking at a solid build for the next few years, here is something like what I would build:

Someone is gonna come in and 1 up little things on the build. But you don't live in a country that PCPartpicker has data for I'm guessing, so the better priced this-and-that are unimportant. Here is a starting point. In case these are unavailable or overpriced in your area, you could swap out certain parts for what is available and well priced. 

Ultimately I'd want:

• a 3700X with solid X570 MOBO
  • At least an RX 5700XT if not a 2070 or 2080 Super
  • solid ass cooling
  • Freesync 1440p 144hz monitor. (Since you're more of a AAA gamer and less of an eSports gamer, I'd go this route over a 1080p 144hz.)

Based on the parts you listed, this will likely fit happily into your price range.

Thanks for your detailed post! I really appreciate it.

I will most probably go with this system that you've listed for me. 

I really like this forum. Everyone helps you patiently and they don't give up. Thanks LTT forums!