Thoughts, opinions, and help?

EJOE

Hello,  I'm building a pc to flip. I know I'll only make 100-200 dollars but I just love building and learning. Anyways, At the moment I have a Ryzen 1600 for 40$, 2x4 Corsair vengeance for 21$ (had amazon giftcard with 9$), 250GB Western Digital Blue Hard Drive for 12$, and I have on the line dual sli 760s for 50$. If I can find a cheap enough mobo I will run dual 760s but at the moment I plan to run one and flip the other for some profit. I also a pretty good looking Ibuypower case for 25$ with a corsair exhaust fan and a red RGB offbrand fan in it. I just need a motherboard and a power supply. Any suggestions?

Also,  the case had a musty or a cigarette smell to it. Which I've almost got out. Any suggestions for getting all of it out? 

Where are you located? Where I am RGB sells. Moving to a case with pretty lights and taking good pictures will help you sell.

1 minute ago, Sat1600 said:

Where are you located? Where I am RGB sells. Moving to a case with pretty lights and taking good pictures will help you sell.

I'm located in NH but I'm willing to ship anywhere in the USA. but I just gotta ship carefully. But yeah this case is your classic Ibuypower RGB everywhere case. It just smells a little musty I tried cleaning it with a windex, water, and dish soap mix without touching any cables or ports or anything. and then even sprayed it down with 70% ipa which helped. I think next step is to let it sit outside to air out in the morning.