SOUND EXPLOSION

Hey, I've got one that I have not found a solution to yet.

When I play games in general, I get this weird and disturbing sound explosion. Like its about to break my headset. Someone opens fire right next to me and the GLITCH/BUG or whatever it is goes off  and brings the sound up to 1500% (I'm trying to paint a picture). And I'll to throw of the headset off. 

I've tried to reinstall all drivers, every little one there is, reinstalled the OS etc. The only thing that makes this weird explosion go away is while I'm using Voicemeeter Banana, but then I run into the problem of some games not picking that one up so sometimes there is no sound in game or the mic is gone so I can't communicate to my teammates other than through Discord. Its just the games.

This explosion happens only in games but when it does it effects all sound so discord or videos in the background goes up as well. 

So can it be a faulty motherboard or something else. PLEASE HELP

Sorry if the grammar is on the lvl of a 1 y/old 

Does it happen with other headsets or speakers?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yes, I got a pile of headsets and a bunch of speakers just collecting dust now.

7 hours ago, Titanhunters said:

Yes, I got a pile of headsets and a bunch of speakers just collecting dust now.

Are you sure the issue isn't just that you're listening to stuff that's too loud, and when an explosion happens your amp clips?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Yeah, I've had friends over that it has happen to as well. Normally I use a Man of war headset from Razer, I have it around 22-32 in vol during games but I can go as far up to 100 but that would suck so much and hurt. While on soundcloud I got it maxed out while the headset is on 14. This difference happens on every headset and set speakers.