Reverse black 120mm & 140mm fans?

So, to explain this post, I have a In Win 805, and I have 2 radiators, one on the bottom and one on the front. One is a 280mm and the other is a 240. I'm using Noctua's Chromax NF-F12s on the 240, and Corsair ML140 Pro RGBs on the 280. But I don't actually have enough airflow (I wish I had gone for the Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic now...) because of the bad case airflow. And now my thermals kinda suck. My i7 9700k (OC 5GHz all cores) is at 85ºC under full load, and my 2070 is at 79. And my computer is still ridiculously quiet even with fans at max. So I figure I could put some more fans in there on the radiators to help pull more air. But I absolutely hate the looks of the backs of fans, so I was wondering if there were reverse airflow fans, so I didn't have to see the fan's frame.

Must be black/gray/silver, no color unless I can easily remove it
Budget is not a big problem, well... as long as it is somewhat reasonable... (I'd say up to $35 per fan max)

If you know of such a fan, or could point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

Thank you

Sidenote: because it is a fan that is going on a radiator, it needs at least decent static pressure

3 hours ago, Xeliath said:

Sidenote: because it is a fan that is going on a radiator, it needs at least decent static pressure

Your options for reverse mounted fans are going to be very limited, Zalman makes one that's a reverse blade design with decent specs on paper.

http://www.zalman.com/contents/products/view.html?no=75

Your temps aren't low but they're perfectly safe. If the system is already quiet enough, there's no need to get new fans. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.