*FIXED* iCue Ram Lighting Orientation Not Correct

FineVisionz
Go to solution Solved by FineVisionz,

FIXED

In the iCue software, select your ram from your device list, select "DIMM SETUP", and from here you can select each DIMM and switch the orientation of them left to right by dragging them to the correct ram slot position or the orientation of the lights by selecting the DIMM and hitting the little arrow circle icon underneath the DIMM.

image.png.26e3678426f2251f927846b13858e48f.png

My 2 ram sticks are switched.  As in, the software sees the left stick as the right stick and the right stick as the left stick.  So whenever I have a side to side lighting effect, it goes from my AIO pump to the far ram stick and then to the middle ram stick.

I hope this makes sense, and if not I can draw a diagram that might explain it better.

EDIT

The lighting effect should go

1-2-3

Not

1-3-2

because it thinks the position of my ram sticks are switched.

I hope this clears things up.

Untitled.jpg

FIXED

In the iCue software, select your ram from your device list, select "DIMM SETUP", and from here you can select each DIMM and switch the orientation of them left to right by dragging them to the correct ram slot position or the orientation of the lights by selecting the DIMM and hitting the little arrow circle icon underneath the DIMM.

image.png.26e3678426f2251f927846b13858e48f.png