Uninstalling drivers VS sysprep

alexnt

There is a chance that I RMA my mobo(sabertooth z97 mk2 next week and get a newer model. As 1150 socket mobos are not sold any more ,the shop probably will give me a 1151 socket. In this case I will change my cpu and ram as well. So my question is: which is better way to avoid installing windows again. Just to uninstall all drivers, change the hardware and install the new or use syspre, change the hardware and then install the new drivers?

It's best to do a fresh install yes.

2 minutes ago, ganja7 said:

As 1150 socket mobos are not sold any more ,the shop probably will give me a 1151 socket

They better not give you a crappy one, some H110 garbage or something. I've had RMAs where I sent in a Z97 board and got something absolutely worthless in return, had to fight to get what I really needed.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It is my concern but as far as I know the law says that if the product is not sold any more, you get something with similar value. Be sure that I will fight too if I need to.

2 minutes ago, ganja7 said:

It is my concern but as far as I know the law says that if the product is not sold any more, you get something with similar value. Be sure that I will fight too if I need to.

Hopefully you can prove what similar value means in this case, that Sabertooth board is pretty wicked.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I m looking for "wicked as saberooth" mobo on this page. What do you propose for an alternate?

About my main question any idea which way is better?

Better is just boot your system and not worry about drivers that remains inactive. If you want to remove them - do it later using Ghostbuster tool.