My Csgo keeps showing up in the toolbar for 2 seconds then dissapears help!

jjmchardware

My game just started doing this today and I've tried updating all drivers, even going back to previous drivers to see if that was the issue also I have tried installing windows update but nothing seems to be the fix for this problem so I really need help. I have an Rx 5700 ryzen 5 1600 OC@ 3.65 and 16 gbs of ddr4 ram  

Win key+R, type eventvwr.msc.

Find error about csgo and paste it here

Intel i5-9600K Nvidia GTX 1060 Gaming G1Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X │ Corsair RM550x │ Cryorig Universal H5 │Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHZ CL15

How do I search for the csgo error on event viewer thing I've never dealt with that before

1 hour ago, jjmchardware said:

How do I search for the csgo error on event viewer thing I've never dealt with that before

Event viewer -> windows logs -> application
You search for errors only about CSGO application about a time when you launch a game and it close after few seconds

Intel i5-9600K Nvidia GTX 1060 Gaming G1Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X │ Corsair RM550x │ Cryorig Universal H5 │Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHZ CL15

I fixed by removing all my drivers and doing a fresh install and uninstalling the game and reinstalling. But thank you for the help @Shingen Pendragon