VOTE ... LMG Gaming in the Lounge, give us more!!

Do you want to see live streamed gaming at LMG?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Please take time to choose if you would want to see gaming in the new LMG Lounge?

• Yes, I want to see LMG gaming in the new Lounge.
    • Yes, but only because I want Linus to have friends to play with.
    • No, I prefer tech related content only.
    • No, Linus needs to make friends in other ways.

I personally had a blast last Friday watching the live stream on on Luke's Twitch channel. Nothing better then seeing you all battled your way to glory. Maybe this could be the a way to revive Channel Super Fun, or just be additional content for LMG Live Stream.

LTT ffa csgo or overwatch would be a cool and easy video. 

WHO VOTED NO? THIS IS HERESY!!!!!!!!

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

just a tip, if you're going to make a poll, dont make the options shit like

No, I do not like games or fun.

because then you're not actually asking for an opinion, you just want a confirmation of your own opinion.

I'm going to vote "no" because that's not what i watch LTT for. if i want gaming videos i would go watch a group like Achievement Hunter, Funhaus or the ZF clan. No offense to anyone at LTT, but their personalities don't really lend well to those kinds of videos.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

8 hours ago, Arika S said:

No offense to anyone at LTT, but their personalities don't really lend well to those kinds of videos.

Isn't that just an opinion? Either way, thank you for voting on the poll with shit choices to chose from.

1 hour ago, Jon_A said:

Isn't that just an opinion?

..... Yes? I don't quite get what point you're trying to make with that. 

If the option was "no, not interested" or even just a simple "no" then I would have no problem with the poll, I would have voted and moved on. But the way you have created it with 2 yes's and a tongue in cheek "no" has the appearance e of talking down to people who don't agree with you. 

"I think we should have more videos like this. If you don't agree, you must not like fun" 

Meaning your not looking for people whose opinions differ to yours, only those that confirm it. 

1 hour ago, Jon_A said:

Either way, thank you for voting on the poll with shit choices to chose from.

Dial back the sass, you need to learn that not everyone is going to agree with you 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

10 hours ago, Arika S said:

just a tip, if you're going to make a poll, dont make the options shit like

because then you're not actually asking for an opinion, you just want a confirmation of your own opinion.

I'm going to vote "no" because that's not what i watch LTT for. if i want gaming videos i would go watch a group like Achievement Hunter, Funhaus or the ZF clan. No offense to anyone at LTT, but their personalities don't really lend well to those kinds of videos.

He's clearly poking at a bit of fun. It's not talking down or anything. Maybe English isn't their first language or they aren't the best at putting words together, or simply didn't think too much, after all it is the internet. I wouldn't read too much into it. 

I'd look forward to it, as a showcase of the LTT Gaming lounge and just what cool stuff they can do with all those computers, like the game combined into one stream with different viewpoints. They probably have something in the works like that anyway, I wouldn't be surprised. 

4 hours ago, Arika S said:

Dial back the sass, you need to learn that not everyone is going to agree with you 

My sense of humor is definitely not my strong point. I did not mean to come across this way.

I do see your point on the poll. I put it up without really putting much thought into it. I fixed the vote choices to make it non judgemental and balanced.