abc

Dasuss

I got mine at a local hardware store called Tacoma Screw.  I think you can buy them online also, you can check out their website.  You can also check out some local hardware stores...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Do you know what size washers you have?

don't know to be honest.  I just went to the store and told the guy I needed washers for these screw's and showed him a screw...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

these are the closest I could find on their website, but I think the outside diameter on mine are smaller just looking at the pic... I could be wrong though...

http://www.tacomascrew.com/s.nl/it.A/id.7162/.f

Just take along the top half of the radiator mount section that came screwed down in the case and a couple of the Alphacool screws with you to test fit any washer you want. If you have someone with a drill press (or even a hand drill and steady hands), drill and tap the M3 holes to M4 instead and that will work even better.

Just take along the top half of the radiator mount section that came screwed down in the case and a couple of the Alphacool screws with you to test fit any washer you want. If you have someone with a drill press (or even a hand drill and steady hands), drill and tap the M3 holes to M4 instead and that will work even better.

the fan mounts are thin enough you can just use a tap to 6-32 or M4, don't need a drill press.

a simple hand tap and taper tap. just watch the stop plates to make sure you are not bending

the snotage out of them.