Radeon RX 5700 XT cooling system

Naxy
Go to solution Solved by MeatFeastMan,
Just now, Naxy said:

Yea that's what I was planning to do. Just sucks people have to wait another month or so for the card. 

And also, the RX 5700 non-XT has much lower temps with the blower design than the XT does. It's also $50 cheaper than the 2060 Super while pretty much matching it in performance. So if you can't wait, 5700 is also a much better buy than the 2060 Super.

6 minutes ago, MeatFeastMan said:

Well there's definitely better value cases, but if you want airflow for lower temperatures then that's very good at that sort of thing.

What I would do is change the ssd to a different one, because I believe the 660p has a fairly short lifespan in comparison to most of the others. And also, we can definitely save money on the case:

Changed SSD to a more reliable MX500, and changed the case to a corsair 400c, which has more than good enough airflow for good temperatures.

SSD sounds like a good move. Your case suggestion seems pretty decent, I will have to mull over what I am going to use for a case now. 

Well, thanks for your help, in regards to the GPU and my build. It would be really nice to put my build together, it would suck to wait 1 month or so, for a better cooling system on the XT.