Anyone need a ride to the 1:00pm Office Tour?

NTICompass

I am going to the 7/26 1:00pm LMG office tour, and since I'll have a rental car I'll have seats to give other people a ride there.  My hotel is in between the convention center and the LMG office, about a half hour from my hotel to each one.

So, if anyone is going on the same tour and would like a ride, let me know.

Just FYI, I'm coming from the US and my phone probably won't have service in Canada, but I'm sure I can find WiFi at a Tim's or something :)

EDIT: I added money to my "roaming balance" to use my phone in Canada, thanks guys for suggesting I look into that.

EDIT 2: I have @Kolbykheese(+1)  joining me in my car, so I think we're all good here :)

Edited by NTICompass
More info!

Hey my wife and I are also going to be going to the 1:00pm office tour and would love to get a ride.

We will be mostly using public transit so not having to hire a taxi would be great.

37 minutes ago, Kolbykheese said:

Hey my wife and I are also going to be going to the 1:00pm office tour and would love to get a ride.

We will be mostly using public transit so not having to hire a taxi would be great.

Cool!  Yeah I can totally help you out.  We'll just have to pick somewhere to meet up and make sure we can identify each other.

I will have access to my phone, just trying to keep it low due to high "roaming" costs.

Send me a PM and I can give you my number and stuff :-D

Check with you carrier about cell service. If it's one of the larger one there is a decent chance you get free roaming in Canada. Meaning you can use your service over there

4 hours ago, AdamX_Gamez said:

Check with you carrier about cell service. If it's one of the larger one there is a decent chance you get free roaming in Canada. Meaning you can use your service over there

Thanks!  I looked into that, and it looks like I need to add money to my "roaming balance".  I did that, and now I can spend $0.06/min to make calls (and $0.02/text)! ?