Question about Xeon build

I've got quite a few Xeons and was wondering if they'd be worth a build.

I've got:
x2 Xeon e5-4640 @2.4GHz 8c/16t

x2 Xeon e7-4860 @2.6GHz 12c/24t

x2 Xeon e5-2665 @2.4GHz 8c/16t

Many more high core, high thread Xeons. Would it be worth buying a dual socket motherboard and building a rig.
Really wondering b/c I'm currently running an FX-6300 and it gets chopped down by some of the titles I play, especially late game or a few hours in.

Please feel free to give me any knowledge or information possible. I'm looking for something that is inside of my budget and honestly that these CPUs could do for me.

Don't use Xeons for games, they're not designed around such tasks at all and they won't outperform a FX-6300. Unless you're wanting to make your own server, I can't see a use for those Xeon CPUs.

BTW a dual CPU setup isn't going to improve game performance compared to a single CPU build.

A girl who loves to love.

They'd make for an awesome home server if you can find a cheap board that will actually fit in a case. None of them are going to perform better in games and dual socket setups are notorious for performing worse or only using one cpu, ect.

With many older Xeons though, drilling a hole through them and making them into a keychain can increase the value 3 to 4 times.

If you're even considering a Xeon for gaming, Ivy Bridge is pretty much a minimum for clock speeds or LGA1366/LGA771 overclocked until it won't go any faster is about as good as you can do. If you're looking for bang for your buck look for like a Haswell/Skylake Optiplex or other prebuilt, preferably an i7 since 4c/4t is a bottleneck in many newer games. I'd probably just deal hunt for some used Ryzen parts, B350 boards are worth very little and I'm sure someone at some point will sell 1st gen cpus at a value which is relative to it's performance.