Identifying HDD cables?

Got an old (I mean really old) dell that came stock with XP. Obviously I didnt pay anything for it and I didnt plan on trying to do anything with the motherboard, cpu, and so on. I did however get a 500gb hdd out of it. The issue is, I dont know what kind of cables it takes. It's not the standard data on modern pcs. I was wondering if it would be worth keeping and maybe buying an adapter if one exists, or if I should just take it to be recycled? See pictures attached

2019-07-04 17.03.25.jpg

2019-07-04 17.04.02.jpg

Edited by Yourmomismyboyfriend
never mind

2 minutes ago, Yourmomismyboyfriend said:

Got an old (I mean really old) dell that came stock with XP. Obviously I didnt pay anything for it and I didnt plan on trying to do anything with the motherboard, cpu, and so on. I did however get a 500gb hdd out of it. The issue is, I dont know what kind of cables it takes. It's not the standard data on modern pcs. I was wondering if it would be worth keeping and maybe buying an adapter if one exists, or if I should just take it to be recycled? See pictures attached

2019-07-04 17.03.25.jpg

2019-07-04 17.04.02.jpg

Lmao please disregard. I just googled "pata" because it it sounded similar to sata and basically it's not worth keeping.

-